Player Transfers from another organization (Saugeen Shores Minor Hockey)

PrintPlayer Transfers from another organization
Players moving to Saugeen Shores and wishing to register with the SSMHA must complete the following form:


The following documents must accompany the form:
- official confirmation of school enrollment
- letter to school authorizing the OMHA to check on and confirm school enrollment during the year
- copy of fully executed rental agreement, registered transfer of ownership, or Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- copy of Parent(s)' updated Driver's Licence(s)
- Copy of a utility or similar bill (ie Hydro, telephone, cable, credit card, etc) demonstrating the parent(s)' name and new address
- if applicable, an executed copy of any relevant separation agreement, custody order or divorce decree

These are the requirements of the Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) for transfer.