Sep 25, 2017 | Stephen Ballard | 1002 views
Symposium Key Points
Thank you to all who attended the symposium. Some of the key points that came out of discussions were:
1) Teams will be allocated 30 pucks and must look after/supply their own pucks at games and practices.
2) Parents cannot help out on the ice at practices unless they are on the bench staff roster.
3) If Highway 21 is closed between Port Elgin and Southampton, then games/practices are cancelled. The ice is then given back to the town. Please contact the town about available ice in this situation. Do not contact SSMHA.
4) All bench staff MUST complete the necessary Gender Awareness course, as well as supply a police check (completed within the past 3 years).
5) All new coaches should ask their VP for any assistance with anything new and/or unfamiliar.