Hey Team HH HALL'S HOCKEY
Back by popular demand,
HH HALL'S HOCKEY will be running a March Break mini-camp
Wednesday March 13 & Thursday March 14.
This camp will be geared towards the HH camper who may be entering spring evaluation camps, spring AAA tryouts, and possibly year end tournaments or provincials.
We would like to help you meet your goals and give you that competitive edge.
HH HALL'S HOCKEY will continue to conduct fast paced, high tempo practice drills with an emphasis on skating and pucks skills. All done in a positive learning environment.
Our on-ice program will consist of 3 components:
1. Skating - concentration of quick bursts, short distances and quick transitions
2. Puck Skills - 1vs1's, 2vs.2's, give and goes, small zone drills - quick decisions, battle drills
3. Contact - give and take (will be taught to all ages)
Body Checking - Will be taught to players that may be going into Body Checking age groups in the spring or fall
There will be 2 on-ice sessions, both 1.5 hours in duration:
9:00am-10:30am, 1:00pm-2:30pm (same time schedule both days)
Our off ice program will have 4 components:
1. Minute 2 Win It Tournament
2. Bowling Tournament
3. Gymnastics, Trampoline & Rock Climbing
4. Road Hockey Tournament
Each off ice component is 75 minutes in duration.
Always lots of fun & HALL'S HOCKEY prizes.
Location: The PLEX, Port Elgin
Time: 8:30am-4:30pm (both days)
Ages: Boys & Girls 6-13
*This camp is limited to only 25 campers, don't hesitate to register.
Contact: Chris Hall