As the Ontario Minor Hockey Association's governing body, the Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF), alongside Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) and Hockey Northwestern Ontario (HNO), are the governing bodies for amateur hockey in Ontario and members of Hockey Canada.
The three members have come together to create the Ontario Dressing Room Policy.
The three members have come together to create the Ontario Dressing Room Policy. The Policy comes into effect February 1, 2024.
The Dressing Room Policy is focused on enhancing inclusion and safety for all participants on any team or officiating team across the province. Dressing rooms are designated team spaces for all team participants to use and interact in on a welcoming, equitable, inclusive, and safe basis. In addition, to minimize occurrences of maltreatment, bullying, and harassment in the dressing room these spaces now come with minimum attire and supervision requirements, and a requirement to accommodate individuals if they require additional measures or supports.
• OHF Bulletin: Ontario Hockey Dressing Room Policy – Effective February 1, 2024
• Ontario Dressing Room Policy
◦ Ontario Dressing Room Policy - Frequently Asked Questions
• Dressing Room Policy Implementation Guide
• Ontario Confidentiality Statement
• Recording: Ontario Hockey Dressing Room Policy Education Session