Please read carefully, as there are changes to the system.
Just a reminder that SSMHA 2021-22 registration Early Bird rates ended on July 31, and registration itself will end on August 15th.
Also note, for the attention of some of our younger players,
U11 is birth years 2012-2011
U9 - 2013
U8 - 2014
U7 - 2015 - 2017
A) For OMHA...
1. To access you can either go to the 'old' ehockey website and click the link or go to register.hockeycanada.ca
2.Select New Contact
3.Register to Play
4. Select Ontario Hockey Federation on left drop down and search Saugeen Shores on right drop down.
5.Click on Saugeen Shores
6.Click on the store
9.HCR-sign into account (your old ehockey account information is no longer valid)
10.Sign up for new account
11.Register existing participant OR create new if new to hockey
12.Search for your player by name and birth year (easiest)
13. Select your player, ensure correct year for hockey (U8, U11 etc)
14. Sign waivers by reading and accepting
15. Proceed to checkout e-transfers are now unlimited and preferred, so if they ask for the email to transfer, it is... [email protected].
If you want to watch a YouTube tutorial on this process, please go to... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkieQvsiOu8
B) For OWHA - use the Registration Tab found at the top of the ssmha.com website