Sep 26, 2020 | Stephen Ballard | 689 views
Attention All SSMHA Families! Please SHARE.
Coliseum Arena Protocols
Protocols are in place in order to manage building capacity and mitigate risk. These protocols are in place for Phase 1, and are subject change at any time. Masks and social distancing rules apply to everyone.
• Face coverings or masks are required in ALL AREAS of the facility, except on the ice surface
• ONLY 1 spectator/parent/caregiver per participant will be permitted in the facility
• Arrive no earlier than 15 mins prior to your ice time. Doors will open 15 mins prior to ice time, and close 5 minutes prior to ice time.
• Participants must arrive and leave fully dressed, except for skates, helmets and gloves, which can be done in the arena.
• Goalies must arrive with their base layer, socks and hockey pants on. They are permitted to bring a bag with the rest of their gear.
• Participants are required to wear a mask in the dressing room until their helmet is on.
• No belongings/hockey bags, etc. will be left in the dressing room.
• Participants may place their bags at the appropriate players’ bench.
• Please bring a smaller bag for belongings instead of a hockey bag.• Participants will not return to dressing rooms when exiting ice.
• Participants will exit the ice via the visitors’ bench, and go through into the lobby to remove skates/helmet.
• Washrooms will be open in dressing rooms. No showers!
• DO NOT share water bottles.
• Parent/caregiver (spectators) will be permitted in the dressing room to tie skates.
• Masks must be worn at all times.
• Once participant is ready, parent/caregiver will exit to spectator area via designated corridor.
• Parent/caregiver will take participant’s bag to the stands.
• Once in spectator area, parent/caregiver cannot return to dressing room hallway.
• There will be no viewing from the arena lobby areas (except for accessibility reasons)
.• Parent/caregiver must remain in designated spectator areas and maintain physical distance at all times.
• Spectators are not permitted to enter and exit the facility during the ice time.
• Parent/caregiver will meet participant in lobby to assist with skate/helmet removal, then a quick and direct exit.
All user groups have 15 minutes to exit the facility after leaving the ice.