Permission to Skate, News (Saugeen Shores Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 05, 2019 | Stephen Ballard | 658 views
Permission to Skate
Thinking of trying out for a team outside of Saugeen Shores (Highlanders, Owen Sound, etc.) if so, you will need permission to skate forms for these upcoming tryouts. Please contact Cindy Thomson. Contact is done through Go to About Us and then Contact. Cindy is the 2nd name down. Email icon is on the far right. You need a completed form for these out of town tryouts.